Just another site

Graduate or Master degree:

Posted by classiindia on July 10, 2010

Graduate or Master degree:

* Original Bachelor Mark card and Certificate (16 years)
* Original +2 Mark cards and Certificate.
* Original 10th std Mark cards and Certificate.
* TOEFL score.
* GRE score.
* Statement of purpose (SOP)
* 2 Recommendation letters.
* Syllabus copy
* Completely filled application form.
* Admission fees.
* Financial document.
* AOS (Affidavit of support)
* Letter of Sponsorship

Note: Almost all the US universities require 4 years of Bachelor before during Master. Only few will accept 3 year bachelor degree.
For the one year, students can do one year of Master degree or PG diploma from a UGC recognized university.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: