Freshers : Off-Campus : Associate Consultants
Posted by classiindia on July 25, 2010
The requirements are for On-Site deputation @ SAP India Pvt Ltd, GDC from Vault Information Technologies.
Job Designation : Associate Consultant
Job Profile : Developer / Testing
Written Test Location : Mangalore, Karnataka
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Desired Qualification :
• BE / B.Tech (CS, IT, IS, ECE, EEE) / MCA (BSC/BCA)
• With minimum 65% aggregate in 10th, 12th & Degree
• 2009 / 2010 batch.
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Technical Knowledge :
• Basics of Computers, C, Object oriented programming concepts (C++/JAVA)
• Basics of RDBMS, SQL, SDLC, good understanding of academic project.
• Also Good Communication Skills.
Salary : Rs. 20,000/- during work period.
Event Day Process :
• Written Test -> Papers Evaluation -> HR Interview
• Round Selects will have to come to Bangalore for further technical rounds and document verification.
DOJ : Immediately
Document to be carried for the Drive : Updated Resume and 01 passport sized photograph
Documents to be carried by HR round Selects : All Original Marks Card for Authentication [in Bangalore]
Walk-In Date : On 5th August 2010 (Thursday) : 8.30 AM
Canara Engineering College,
Benjanapadavu, Bantwal Taluk, D. K. District,
Mangalore – 574 219
Route to Canara Engineering College :
• Distance from Mangalore city-24 kms. Time 1 hour From Mangalore city, take any bus to BC Road (Journey time approx 45 mins – 1 hour, there are express buses every 5 mins). From BC Road Take a bus towards Polali Temple and get down at Kalpane. (Journey time 15 mins approximately). There is a bus every 10 mins.
• From BC Road Take a bus towards Polali Temple and get down at Kalpane. (journey time 15 mins approximately). There is a bus every 10 mins.
• Candidates from Bangalore (coming by train/bus) can get down at BC Road.
• Lodges and hotels are available at BC Road / Mangalore